Friday 2 January 2015

Well, a normal day today!

Grandkids and house guests have left after nearly two weeks!

We have a had visitors come and visitors go , next week we have a few more.

In the mean time we have a normal day!

What is a normal day here at Ashwood Llamas, well for me it starts with spending an hour outside with our four dogs, waking up the rest of the animals, giving them their morning feed and checking that everyone is OK. I know this has to be done while guests were here, but grandkids helping isn't that helpful and I enjoy the solitude in the mornings, whatever the weather!

After that the dogs get fed, I get breakfast and then we have a day in the office where I try and earn a living! In amongst that their is the usual pottering and doing the odd maintenance job outside - today a goat playhouse roof needs repairing - or off to collect hay, or some such!

This time of year daylight hours are still not many and so each day becomes very busy.

This evening, it is Friday after all, a few early beers, dinner and bed early as I still have some sleep to catch up with!

I am also looking forward to the weekend, two days of working outside with the animals, and boy do we have a lot to do.

This blog writing is now going to be one of my daily chores and we will see how long that lasts.

If you haven't been by already, then can I wish you all a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment