Thursday 29 December 2016

What day is it?

I thought yesterday was Thursday.

What day is it?

It's Thursday today!

Thursday is an important day in our neighbourhood, it's rubbish day.

So, yesterday, I put all the rubbish out and I also put out our recycling box and bags.

I did that because I thought yesterday was Thursday, but no, today is Thursday.

I noticed this because no one else in my neighbourhood had put their rubbish out, which I thought was a bit odd, although not everyone remembers during the holiday period as sometimes the council changes the day of collection which really confuses us all. But, having figured out that yesterday was in fact Wednesday, I had to go out and bring all the rubbish back in! I had to that because some neighbourhood cats do like to rip the rubbish bags to have a good scavenge!

So, today, I put all the rubbish out and I also put out our recycling box and bags.

And, today is in fact Thursday, so that's all right then!

No comments:

Post a Comment